Designed to remove cellulosic browning from both carpet and upholstery
Results from intensive laboratory research
Browning has been a problem within the industry for many years and the Chemspec R & D team has developed this specific product to handle this problem
Removes or reduces browning due to overwetting and bleed through of jute back
When a jute backed carpet becomes overwet, jute vegetable dyes combine with the excess moisture and travel up through the carpet fibers during drying and cause a “brownish” stain. Browning Treatment will safely and effectively remove this or reduce this discoloration
Also reduces intensity of brown/yellow pet urine stains due to color loss
An application of Browning Treatment will reduce the intensity of aniaml stains making them less obvious or in some cases, remove them entirely.
Effective on upholstery as well as carpet
Can be used safely on upholstery as well! If overwet, the padding or stuffing under the upholstery fabric can discolor the face fabric
- Do not dilute. Pretest the carpet or fabric in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Browning Treatment using a quality sprayer. DO NOT MIST. Apply uniformly to the affected area.
- Brush in with a pile brush or rake (if using on carpet.)
- Allow Browning Treatment to work until browning is reduced or has disappeared.
- Extract with portable or truck mount vacuum system while applying a fine mist of neutral detergent.
Any odor associated with Browning Treatment dissipates rapidly. If immediate deodorization is required, add 56 mls (2 ounces) of Kill Odor Plus to each 4 liters of solution.