Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i
Simply Brilliant. Dominant Performance.
The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions – in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
Model LGR 2800i – F410
Weight 165 lbs. | 75 kg
Power 8 amps, 115 volts
Dimensions (H × D × W) 40.5 × 23 × 24 in. / 103 × 58 × 61 cm
Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH) 130 pints | 61.5 liters / day
Water removal max. (90°F/90% RH) 200 pts. | 94.6 liters / day
Max. process air 400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*
Air filter 3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
Power cord 25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable
Construction Rotomolded polyethylene shell
Safety ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92
*Automatic variable speed for optimized performance
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.