HEPA 700 Product Features:
This streamlined unit delivers quiet AND powerful 275-700 CFM air filtration for water and fire damage restoration, mold remediation and construction for residential, industrial, education, commercial and institutional settings. Advanced HEPA filtration removes dust, mold and other particulates – and meets DOP standards. Optional Activated Carbon Filter adsorbs odors and noxious fumes. Remotely monitor and control using built-in Command Hub technology and a free mobile app (coming this summer).
- Filters out dust, mold, odors and fumes withpre-filter, optional carbon and true HEPA filter media – passes DOP tests with no additional filters
- Quieter operation for use in any occupied spaces
- GFCI outlet enables daisy-chaining of up to 8 units on a 15-amp circuit.
- Lightweight and stacks securely for compact storage and transport.
- 24/7 remote monitoring and control using Command Center app to ensure continuous air filtration
- Airflow: Variable to 700 CFM
- Power: 1.5 – 3 amps (115v, 60 Hz)
- Included Filters: 2-in. MERV 8 Pre-Filter and Primary HEPA Filter
- Weight: 42 lbs. | 19 kg
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 23 X 17 X 26 in. | 57.9 X 43.3 X 65.9 cm
- Static Pressure: 3.0 in. | 7.6 CM (H20)
- Sound Level: Low: 53 dB; High: 67 dB
- Duct Size: 14 in. | 35.6 cm
- Power Cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Xactimate: WTRNAFAN>