The Big Gulp 4500
Purpose-built power for flood extraction
Big Gulp 4500 provides high velocity and quick-recovery water removal in homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites, commercial locations – anywhere thorough, efficient water removal is needed. Designed by truckmount veterans with many years of experience in the industry, the Big Gulp is constructed with premium-quality components and engineered to withstand the rigors of professional extraction. Make fast work of any water extraction job with the Big Gulp!
- The 4-cycle 35 HP gasoline-powered Briggs and Stratton operates at 3000 RPM, delivering top performance and low maintenance.
- Delivering 600 CFM, the GardnerDenver 410 Vacuum Pump has a proven track record of providing optimum vacuum performance day in and day out.
- Marine-grade stainless steel construction with automatic shut off at 120 gallons. A big capacity 3-inch waste dump port means quick dumping and easy cleanout.
- Provides 45 GPM (at 60 ft. of head) waste disposal, significantly greater than competitive waste pumpouts.
- Two 2½ inch vacuum inlet ports allow two techs to extract with one machine. A 4-inch exhaust port virtually eliminates back pressure on vacuum system to maximize performance
- Vacuum gauge and hour meter for monitoring job progress and maintenance.
Model: Big Gulp 4500 (F426)
Powerplant: Briggs & Stratton 35 HP gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
Blower: Gardner Denver 410 trilobe 16″ Hg and 600 CFM
Vacuum ports: Dual 2½ in.
Waste tank: 120 gal. stainless steel, 32 in. diameter × 49 in. high with legs. Jabsco self-priming, electromagnetic clutch drive
Waste pump: 45 GPM @ 60 ft. of head /40 GPM @ 80 ft. of head
Console dimensions: (W × H × D) 20 × 38 × 48 in. / 51 × 97 × 122 cm
Warranty: 2 year parts, 2 year labor
There are no reviews yet.