Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a built-in FLIR Lepton thermal imaging sensor, MR176 visually guides you to the precise spot that moisture may be hiding for further testing and investigation. Use the integrated laser and crosshair to help pinpoint the surface location of the issue found with IGM.
• An 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
• Customize thermal images: select which measurements are integrated (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio), and choose from one of four color palettes (Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Greyscale); a lock-image setting prevents extreme hot and cold temperatures from interfering with images while scanning for issues
• Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
• Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
• Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
• Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options
• Rugged, portable design with intuitive menu system
• Document readings and images to share via included USB cable
• Free FLIR Tools PC software quickly generates reports
There are no reviews yet.