NACECARE PPR 320 HEPA VACUUM
Advancing Vacuum Technology
The new design of the PPR series has lead to significant advances in energy consumption as well as overall vacuum performance. They consume 40% less energy than previous models while improving performance by 20%. This is all thanks to the new 680 watt vacuum motor with a 2000+ hour life. The noise level on the PPR series has also changed to 45/47 dB(A) which makes these units excellent for daytime cleaning.
• Compact and quiet yet featuring all the performance and filtration of our larger units
• Cord rewind with easily replaced power cord
• With 100″ of water lift and 120 cfm it can handle even the largest of jobs
• Single speed machine which at 45/47 dBA can be used anywhere
• The 4 stage filtration meets or exceeds European standard #3928
• Each unit provides a minimum filtration level of 99.97% at 0.3 microns with our certified serialized HEPA filter
• Every unit is individually tested using a sodium flame test and particle counter and comes with its own test certificate verifying all Standards have been exceeded
• It meets the requirements of the EPA’s Lead Safe Certified Contractor program
Motor: 680 W/0.9 HP
Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Airflow: 120 CFM
Capacity: 2.5 gal
Power Cord: 33 ft.
Waterlift: 100 ins.
Sound Level: 47/49 DB(A)
Standard Filtration: 3 MICRON @ 99.7% EFF.