The Nilfisk-Advance Euroclean GD 930 4 Gallon Dry HEPA Vacuum Cleaner meets the EPA standards for a HEPA-filtered vacuum cleaner. Rugged and stable, the GD 930 HEPA vacuum is meant for big jobs where large capacity, high power suction, deep cleaning, low noise level, light weight, and portability are required.
The Nilfisk-Euroclean GD 930 HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is gasketed, or sealed, and features an oversized, upstream DOP MIL-STD-282 HEPA filter which ensures that 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns are captured and not released back into the environment.
The huge filter surface area also results in less restricted air flow, maximizes vacuum performance no matter what type of material is being vacuumed, and extends the time before the HEPA filter needs to be replaced. The Nilfisk-Euroclean GD 930 HEPA Vacuum Cleaner features Euroclean’s largest dust bag (4 gallons) so that you can vacuum longer without having to stop and change bags.
- HEPA Filter: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns
- HEPA Location: Intake side of motor
- HEPA Filter Area: 1860 sq. in.
- Collection Bag: 4 gallon capacity
- Canister Construction: Chrome-plated steel w/ABS base and top
- Weight: 17.5 lbs (less hose and tools)
- Dimensions: 13″H x 15″W x 17.5″L
- Bumper: Full wraparound, non-marking vinyl
- Motor: 1.25 hp (8 amp)
- Motor Type: Two-stage, non-bypass
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 1000W
- Sound Level: 66 dB(A) @ 6’6″
- Air Flow: 67 cfm
- Sealed Water Lift: 89″ wc
- Power Cord: Safety Yellow, 35 feet, grounded
- Vacuum Hose Diameter: 1-1/4 inch
- Hose Length: 6 feet
- Telescopic Wand: Expands from 2 to 3 feet